Thursday, October 18, 2018

Much More Love For You



Have you eased up yet?



On yourself first?

Then on everyone else?



Are you focused on what you don’t have?

Know it all too well?



Do you feel the shadow of an itchy little nudge from inside that tells you something isn’t right?

That there’s so much more for you?



What do you do when you feel it?

What action do you take?



You would try something new if you just knew HOW?



Can you measure in real love?

True gratitude?



Do you feel deep gratitude?



Or do you think it?



Big difference between thinking and feeling.



Do you spin in a mental rut day after day and wonder why you can’t think your way out of this?

Are you dog tired of dead-end thoughts?



If so, you may be thinking and overthinking

I call it the spin cycle.



I know

I did it

Sometimes still do

Until I remember there is another way.



A way out of the spin cycle is through your feelings

Feeling your way to what feels better.



It is a challenge

To drop from your mind

Down into your heart and

Allow it to guide you

To trust again



I know, I know

You’ve been hurt before when you trusted your heart

Deeply

You never want to taste that pain again



I get it

But what if

On the other side of your pain

Is as much, if not more

Joy?



What if you learn to empower yourself with your emotions?

Use them to help yourself feel better

Take responsibility for your love actions?

Try on a new love mindset



So, your life expands

You stop spinning

And don’t feel needy

Or lonely

Or judged



You feel loveable, loving and loved



Your Love

Your Relationships

Your Connections become

Real and inspiring



This is the core you



You are not separate from your emotions or your love

They are here for you to learn more about yourself

Inside your heart

And enjoy life



Your emotions and their information lead you to more of what you seek

Inside yourself first

Then with everyone.



When you are ready to learn a whole new way of love,

I am here to help you

Are you ready?



Love On,

Risa Kelley

Optimized Relationships



p.s.- If you want more info on me along with love videos, quotes, and my blog notes- check out my FB business page here: https://www.facebook.com/RisaKelley/


p.s.s. – message me here:  https://m.me/RisaKelley?ref=LetsChat

Photo by Chris Arock on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment