Thursday, March 21, 2019

Then She Appeared




You don’t know I see you



But I do



You are strong, beautiful, capable, masterful and complete



We all are



Until society starts teaching us otherwise



With subtle cues



Judgment



Painful experiences



That make us want to fit in



Instead of shining out



Because we want to be accepted and loved



But



When we do our utmost to fit in



Can we ever?



So why not step into your light



And share it?



To do that we have to love ourselves



Deeply



Genuinely



And release



Old social conditioning



Unlearn



What isn’t working



To step into more of self-love



Potential



Possibilities



And Unconditional Love



Appear



I’m not going to lie



There is no magic pill, fix or secret



It is hard work



And the rewards are far greater than



Doing the same old thing



Feeling Invisible



And not getting results



Zero



Zilch



Nada



When you are ready in your heart



I have a fabulous place to start



Love On,

Risa Kelley

Optimized Relationships



p.s.- I have a loads of free information to help you. Start with my free 5 Step Love Guide to embrace more self-love. Click here to receive it: http://bit.ly/5stepLoveGuide 


p.s.s.- If you want personal support with re-embracing your heart wisdom, message me here: https://m.me/RisaKelley?ref=LetsChat

Photo by Vince Fleming on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment