Thursday, March 28, 2019

The Law of Love Help




Remember?



Learning



Strong people don’t ask for help?



Or



It is weak to want/need/seek help?



How is that working out for all of us?



It isn’t



From what I see



A new change is quietly blooming on the horizon



And it lightens my heart



People are beginning to see



We are all connected



No one is an island



And when we help each other



All of us rise



So



If you want love help



All you do is



Ask



Asking is the key

The KEY



Love help is here for you



And when I need help



I will ask



You



And



We go forward together



Love On,

Risa Kelley

Optimized Relationships


p.s.- I have a loads of free information to help you. Start with my free 5 Step Love Guide to embrace more self-love. Click here to receive it: http://bit.ly/5stepLoveGuide

Photo by Marika Vinkmann on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment