Thursday, September 27, 2018

New Love Results 101




If you want more love

If you want new love

If you want real love without your painful past patterns

If you want a plan for love that doesn’t involve ancient advice and mind games,



My Love Coaching is for you (although I must warn you, it’s not for everyone).



My Love Coaching is fun, effective and hard work, it’s less painful and difficult than feeling lonely and judged because you are not partnered up.



My Love Coaching is for you if:

You ask for help

You are willing to do the deep self-work it takes to have an honest, long lasting relationship

You take consistent action

You do what you say

You are open-minded AND open-hearted

You are committed to investing in yourself



How does it work?



We talk once a week at the same time by phone or video for one hour. You bring what you want to work on. I focus and listen to you deeply and help you unlearn what isn’t working now.  I provide experience, accountability, support and dozens of proven new tools to help you create the love you dream of.



We work together to release what has hurt you in the past and create your new love.



What does not work?



It does not work if you are looking for a magic bullet, wand, pill or someone else to solve your relationship challenges.



Coaching is not therapy.



How long will it take?



No more endless fees and appointments where you can’t tell if you feel better or not.

After 8 weeks, you are ready to create your love life with a fresh approach and practical skills.



Why should I listen to you?



I have:



10 yrs. experience Coaching clients to enjoy new love  (testimonials available on request)

A Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology

2 Relationship Coaching Certifications

A purpose to help you personally and the planet shift to unconditional love

A continuing marriage of 27+ years





How do I know if your Love Coaching is for me?



Just like Costco, I offer samples!



Of course, you want to try it out.

I offer a FREE 30-minute Love Coaching Call at a time that works for both of us.

Click here to schedule your FREE call: https://calendly.com/optimizedrelationships/lovecoaching



How much does it cost?



My sample Love Coaching call is FREE.

If we decide to work together, I have products and services from $47 to $5,000.





Are you ready for new love results? Find out how your love life can change today. Nobody is like you and nobody loves like you. Optimized Relationships Coaching helps you embrace and share more unconditional love in new and innovative ways.



Love On,

Risa Kelley

Optimized Relationships



p.s. - If you are ready for new love,  take new action. Schedule your FREE 30-Minute Love Coaching Call here: https://calendly.com/optimizedrelationships/lovecoaching 


p.s.s. – If want more info, to chat or to message me - click here: https://m.me/RisaKelley

Photo by Andreas Dress on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment